Special articles

Words that start with a vowel letter, but have a consonant sound.
eulogy, university, uniform, utensil, utopia.

With words like hour or honor.

The h is silent, and you hear a vowel sound at the beginning.

You do not hear the ha, h sound.

an hour or an honor.


Honor DJ Cassidy Featuring Grace & Lil Yachty Lyrics




[Verse 1: Grace] Feelin' [?] when you're so low-key It stresses me out so good Try to be cool but I'm in my head Bendin' to all your rules I'm cool with your friends And I turn my head when you wanna talk your shit Who else is puttin' up with this? Fish out of water, gotta get my armor To swim in yoour element Lie through my teeth like a good actress So you'll never see me sweat If you caught a bird's eye of the ones in line Who want me, you might regret it Who else is puttin' up with this? [Chorus: Grace] Boys like you with me should know it's an honor Know it's honor Girls like me, oh we got too much to offer Too much to offer Boys like you with me should know it's an honor Know it's honor Girls like me, oh we got too much to offer Too much to offer [Verse 2: Grace] Maybe I'm bored, like being ignored Don't know why I'm in your bed Why would I wanna put up with the drama? It's fun playin' in your head Down on your level, I dance in the shadow I'm so good at this two-steppin' Who else is puttin' up with this? Like a fine wine, you'll see it in time What you had up on your tongue Passin' on me, don't know what you leave Guess I left your tastebuds numb You got it easy but your taste is cheap Then you need to clear your palate I won't be puttin' up with this

Answer: An honor

Comments